What are the benefits of Bound Angle Pose?
January 5, 2020 No Comments
Know about benefits of the bound angle pose ….
Yessssss.. ..you heard that right …..we here giving you the best benefits of bound angle pose right before you!
Benefits of The Bound Angle Pose
- The bound angle pose naturally strengthens and improves flexibility in the inner thighs, groins and the knees.
- This pose helps prepare the hips and groins for meditative seated poses, which in turn require more flexibility in these areas.
- The pose is meant to sooth menstrual discomfort and digestive complaints easily.
- It promotes stimulation of the abdominal organs, potentially improving the health of the ovaries, prostate gland, kidneys and bladder.
- According to traditional yoga texts the pose tends to alleviate fatigue.
- The Bound Angle Pose helps open up the lower back and relieves sciatica.
- It metaphysically opens up the groin area helping to relieve sexual inhibitions and guilt.