Bound angle pose, Baddha Konasana, Throne Pose, Butterfly Pose or Cobbler’s Pose is a seated asana in hatha yoga and modern yoga as exercise. It is also suitable as a meditation seat.
Steps to do Bound Angle Pose/Baddha Konasana
- To begin with ,sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight.
- Then slowly bend your legs inwards making sure that the heels of your feet are joined when touching each other.
- Now, interlace the fingers around the toes making a firm strong grip.
- Then after the interlacing of fingers ,slowly lower down your knees and touch the floor keeping the feet firmly touching each other.
- Inhale fully and move your head slowly towards your front.
- Stay in this position for few seconds . Breath in deeply and breath out slowly.
- Slowly raise your head and release your hands.
- Lay down and Relax.
We are done with this pose. Relaxed mind is the key for this pose.Tags: Angle Pose, yoga course in rishikesh, yoga in rishikesh, yoga school in rishikesh